Steel Town Paintball F.A.Q.’s
Paintball F.A.Q’s can be utilized by future paintball players and their parents! Browse through and see what paintball is all about! Pittsburgh Paintball specializes in youth group outings and children’s birthdays! Our safety staff will keep things running smooth and safe. Safety is our number one priority as well as FUN!
- WHAT IS PAINTBALL?Paintball is a type of extreme sport. Two opposing teams compete using paintball markers that are powered by compressed air. The markers propel a safe, non-toxic washable gelatin capsule filled with water based paint. Opponents are eliminated when they are marked by the paintballs. Marker hits as well as goggles hits do count as an elimination.
- WHO CAN PLAY?Paintball is geared to both genders and people of all ages. However, our minimum age for players is 10 years of age. Anyone under the age of eighteen must also have their legal guardian sign a release waiver form.
- HOW DO ONLINE WAIVERS WORK?All players must sign a waiver before being able to play at Steeltown Paintball Park. We only accept online waivers which can be filled out at Online Waiver. Once you have filled out the waiver, you do not have to fill one out for an entire year! We will be verifying everyone’s waiver by First name, Last name, and Date of Birth.
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?We recommend that each player wear clothing that covers most of the body, such as jeans, long sleeve shirts, sweat shirts, etc…
- DOES IT HURT TO PLAY PAINTBALL?There is a bit of a sting, similar to being snapped with a rubber band.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN PAINTBALLS?No, you must purchase your paint from the field. However, you are more than welcome to save paint and use it at a later date from a previous session.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN PAINTBALL GUN, GOGGLES & PAINT?You can bring your own paintball gun and goggles. You must have goggles that are manufactured specifically for paintball. The field is Field Paint Only, meaning you can not bring your own paintballs.
- HOW DO I MAKE RESERVATIONS & HOW FAR IN ADVANCE?Reservations are recommended to be made at least one week in advance, however we still accept reservations anytime as long as the day requested is not full. To make a reservation, please call (412) 443-9287
- ARE PRIVATE SESSIONS AVAILABLE?We are willing to accommodate groups and birthday parties by opening the field to them on specific days of the week for private sessions if requested. Please contact us at least one week prior to the session. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or by scheduling over the phone: (412) 443-9287